What is RG72 Coax Cable?
RG72 Coax Cable is a highly reliable and frequently used coaxial cable that is an excellent part of Allied Wire & Cable's selection of RG cable. Our RG72 cable is often used in direct burial applications. This product has a bare copper clad steel conductor as well as a polyethylene insulation. This part also includes a bare copper shield to protect the signal from any potential loss. On the exterior, there is a military approved PVC jacket. This MIL-C-17 approved wire can operate in temperatures ranging from -40°C to +80°C. Additionally, this product is rated for up to 750 peak volts. Get your RG72 Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG72$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 169.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG72 Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
RG72 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG72 Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG72 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Air-Space Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (contaminating) Type I per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG72 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 750