What is RG73 Coax Cable?
RG73 Coax Cable contains a bare copper conductor that can manage up to 1,000 volts and temperatures ranging from -55°C to 80°C. The cable’s two bare copper tube shields ensure the conductor will have an excellent resistance to signal loss. Additionally, there is a copper braid that acts as a jacket to wrap these components. According to MIL-C-17 specifications, RG73 Coax Cable is a military-grade coax cable. RG73 coax cable can be used for a variety of data transmission applications including those that involve direct burial. Buy yours from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG73$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 31.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG73 Cable Ratings and Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,000
- Approved for use in direct burial applications
RG73 Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: 2 Bare Copper Shields
- Jacket: Copper Braid