What is RG74A Coax Cable?
RG74A Coax Cable is another military addition to Allied Wire & Cable's collection of coaxial cables. This cable is unique due to the fact that it is a bare copper conductor wire, often used in high frequency transmissions or underground burial systems. It has a low-density polyethylene dielectric for insulation. With two bare copper shields, you won't have to worry about signal loss. All of these components are wrapped up with a black, non-contaminating PVC jacket, as per MIL-C-17. It also has an aluminum armor braid. With ratings for 7,000 volts and and an operating temperature between -40°C to +80°C, this part can be a part of your wiring solution! Buy RG74A Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG74A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 310.00
- Armor Material: Aluminum Braid
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
RG74A Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/165-00002
RG74A Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG74A Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG74A Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: 2 Bare Copper Shields
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
- Armor: Aluminum Braid
RG74A Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 7,000