What is RG77A Coax Cable?
RG77A Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable contains a bare copper conductor that can manage up to an 8,000 volt peak and temperatures ranging from -40°C to 80°C. The cable’s two tinned copper shields ensure the conductor will have an excellent resistance to signal loss. Additionally, there is a black PVC jacket that wraps these components. According to MIL-C-17 specifications, RG77A Coax Cable is a military-grade coax cable. RG77A coax cable can be used for a variety of data transmission applications including those that involve direct burial. Unfortunately. this cable is no longer available so please call or email us and we will help you find a suitable alternative.
RG77A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 195.00
- Cond. Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 19/.0117
RG77A Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
RG77A Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG77A Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG77A Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Tinned Copper
- Dielectric: Rubber-E
- Shielding: 2 Tinned Copper Shields
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG77A Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 8,000 peak