What is RG78A Coax Cable?
RG78A Coax Cable is a highly reliable and frequently used coaxial cable that is an excellent part of Allied Wire & Cable's selection of RG cable. Our RG78A cable is often used in direct burial applications. This product has a tinned copper conductor as well as a Rubber-E insulation. This part also includes a tinned copper shield to protect the signal from any potential loss. On the exterior, there is a military approved PVC jacket. This MIL-C-17 approved wire can operate in temperatures ranging from -40°C to +80°C. Additionally, this product is rated for up to 8,000 peak volts. Get your RG78A Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG78A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 149.00
- Cond. Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 19/.0117
RG78A Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
RG78A Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG78A Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG78A Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Tinned Copper
- Dielectric: Rubber-E
- Shielding: Tinned Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG78A Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 8,000 peak