What is RG79 Coax Cable?
RG79 Coax Cable is a coaxial cable that is brought to you by Allied Wire & Cable. This wiring solution is frequently used in direct burial applications; however, that is far from its sole purpose. An additional usage for this cable is for high frequency transmissions. RG79 is perfect for many jobs as the bare copper clad steel conductor allows for a voltage of up to 1,000 volts. Additionally, the insulation, shielding, and PVC jacket make this cable incredibly durable to many elements. The additional armor increases this cables durability. Rated for in between -40°C to +80°C, this cable is perfect for your needs. Get yours from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG79$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Armor Material: Aluminum Braid
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Clad Steel
RG79 Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- MIL-Spec Equivalent: M17/31-RG79
RG79 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG79 Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG79 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Air-Space Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (contaminating) Type I per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
- Armor: Aluminum Braid
RG79 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,000