What is RG79A Coax Cable?
RG79A Coax Cable is an addition to Allied Wire & Cable's collection of RG coaxial cables. This cable is unique due to the fact that it is a bare copper clad steel conductor wire, often used in high frequency transmissions or underground burial systems. It has an air-space low-density polyethylene dielectric for insulation. With one bare copper shield, you won't have to worry about signal loss. All of these components are wrapped up with a black, contaminating PVC jacket, as per MIL-C-17. It also has an aluminum armor braid. With ratings for 1,000 volts and and an operating temperature between -40°C to +80°C, this cable can be a part of your wiring solution! Buy RG79A Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG79A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 111.00
- Armor Material: Aluminum Braid
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Clad Steel
RG79A Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- MIL-Spec Equivalent: M17/31-RG79
RG79A Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG79A Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG79A Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Air-Space Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (contaminating) Type I per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
- Armor: Aluminum Braid
RG79A Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,000