What is RG79B Coax Cable?
RG79B Coax Cable contains a bare copper conductor that can manage up to 4,000 volts and temperatures ranging from -55°C to 80°C. The cable’s bare copper tube shielding ensures the conductor will have an excellent resistance to signal loss. Additionally, there is a black PVC jacket that wraps these components. There is also an aluminum braid that acts as armor for the cable. According to MIL-C-17 specifications, RG79B Coax Cable is a military-grade coax cable. RG79B coax cable can be used for a variety of data transmission applications including those that involve direct burial. Buy yours from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG79B$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 136.00
- Armor Material: Aluminum Braid
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Clad Steel
RG79B Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- MIL-Spec Equivalent: M17/31-RG79
RG79B Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG79B Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG79B Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Air-Space Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
- Armor: Aluminum Braid
RG79B Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,000