What is RG81 Coax Cable?
RG81 Coax Cable is an addition to Allied Wire & Cable's military grade RG coaxial cable. This cable is made of a bare copper conductor with a magnesium oxide insulation. There is no shielding for this wire, but the signal loss is still reduced by a copper tube on the outside. This copper tube acts as a shield and as a jacket for this wire. Due to these specifications, the maximum operating temperature is +250°C, and the maximum voltage is 3,000 volts. Unfortunately, this cable is no longer available. Please call or email us and we will help you find a suitable alternative.
RG81$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 172.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG81 Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
RG81 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG81 Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG81 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Magnesium Oxide - G
- Shielding: None
- Jacket: Copper Tube
RG81 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Max Temperature Rating: 250°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 3,000