What is RG82 Coax Cable?
RG82 Coax Cable consists of a bare copper conductor and a magnesium oxide insulation, both of which are protected. This protection allows for excellent conductivity with minimal electrical interference. This cable also features a copper tube jacket that protects the cable from abrasion and moisture and also allows for high temperature operation. RG82 Coax Cable is rated for up to 5,000 volts, temperatures up to 250°C, and can be used in direct burial applications. RG194 coax cable is often used for communication applications that involve transmitting video signals, radio frequencies, or other types of data signals.
RG82$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG82 Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
RG82 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG82 Coax can be used in direct burial applications.
RG82 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Magnesium Oxide - G
- Shielding: None
- Jacket: Copper Tube
RG82 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Max Temperature Rating: 250°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 5,000