What is RG83 Coax Cable?
RG83 Coax Cable is a coaxial cable that is brought to you by Allied Wire & Cable. This wiring solution is frequently used in direct burial applications as well in high frequency transmissions. Even still, this versatile cable can do more than that. RG83 is perfect for many jobs as the bare copper conductor allows for a voltage of up to 2,000 volts. Additionally, the insulation, shielding, and PVC jacket make this cable incredibly durable to many elements. Rated for use between -40°C to +80°C, this cable is perfect for your needs. Unfortunately, this cable is no longer available. Please call or email us and Allied will help you find a suitable alternative.
RG83$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 122.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG83 Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
RG83 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG83 Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG83 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper
- Jacket: PVC (contaminating) Type I per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG83 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 2,000