What is RG84A Coax Cable?
RG84A Coax Cable is a military grade coaxial cable that Allied Wire & Cable is proud to offer. This unique transmission and burial cable is special because of its construction. Instead of a copper tube, this product uses a bare copper wire with a polyethylene dielectric. Potential signal loss is prevented with a bare copper shield. The physical cable is protected by a black PVC jacket that makes this wire military approved. Rated for 10,000 volts as the peak voltage and a temperature range from -40°C to +80°C, this military wire is up for any task or service you need it to fulfill. Additionally, there is a layer of lead armor on the outside. Unfortunately, this cable is no longer available. Please call or email us and Allied will help you find a suitable alternative.
RG84A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 1325.00
- Armor Material: Lead
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
RG84A Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
RG84A Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG84A Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG84A Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
- Armor: Lead
RG84A Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 10,000