What is RG85A Coax Cable?
RG85A Coax Cable is a common choice within Allied Wire & Cable's selection of RG coaxial cables. This product is most commonly used in direct burial applications, but can also be used for high frequency transmission wiring, and many others. It is constructed with a bare copper conductor with a polyethylene insulation, as well as one layer of shielding. Additionally, there is a PVC jacket to protect all of these components, as well as make it much more durable and resistant to deterioration over time. Just in case you thought this cable could not be more resilient, there is lead armor that wraps over all of the previous components. This wire can handle up to 10,000 volts. It is also heat resistant as well, so it tolerates between -40°C to +80°C. Unfortunately, Allied no longer carries this wire. Contact us today for help finding a suitable replacement!
RG85A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 2910.00
- Armor Material: Lead
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
RG85A Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
RG85A Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG85A Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG85A Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
- Armor: Lead
RG85A Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 10,000