What is RG86 Coax Cable?
In this installment of coaxial cable, we have RG86 Coax Cable. This wire is perfect for your usage in direct underground burial applications, although this product has many more potential uses. RG86 coax cable has an interior constructed of two bare copper conductors and a polyethylene dielectric. Although there is no shield, the signal in the wire is still well protected. These parts do not have a jacket, but are still incredibly durable, even with outdoor elements. Overall, this wire is incredibly resistant and durable, and is rated for -55°C to +80°C and up to 10,000 volts. Get yours from Allied today!
RG86$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx Dimension: .300 x .650
- Approx LBS/MFT: 100.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
RG86 Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
RG86 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG86 Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG86 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: 2 Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: No Shield
- Jacket: None
RG86 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 10,000