What is RG87A Coax Cable?
RG87A Coax Cable is a type of coaxial cable that is brought to you by Allied Wire & Cable. The uses for this wire are very diverse, as there are two common uses for this wire. These include direct burial and high frequency transmissions. The cable has a silver covered copper conductor and a solid PTFE insulator. To protect the conductor from any potential loss of signal, there are two silver covered copper shields. A fiberglass jacket secures the cable as durable and resistant to most elements. Rated for up to 5,000 volts as a peak voltage, and a temperature range from -55°C to +80°C, this RG87A Coax Cable can be your cabling solution. Get yours from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG87A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.032
RG87A Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/127-RG393
RG87A Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG87A Coax can be used in direct burial applications.
RG87A Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper
- Dielectric: PTFE Type VIIA per MIL-C-17
- Shielding: 2 Silver Covered Copper Shields
- Jacket: Fiberglass; Impregnated Type V per MIL-C-17
RG87A Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +250°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 5,000