What is RG88 Coax Cable?
RG88 Coax Cable is a military grade coaxial cable that Allied Wire & Cable is proud to carry. This transmission cable is unique due to its construction. Instead of a bare copper wire, this product uses a tinned copper wire with a Rubber-E dielectric. Potential signal loss is prevented with four tinned covered copper shields. The physical cable is protected by a black polyethylene jacket that makes this wire military approved. Rated for a 10,000 peak voltage and a temperature range from -40°C to +80°C, this military wire is up for any task or service you need it to fulfill. Unfortunately, this cable is no longer available. Please call or email us and Allied will help you find a suitable alternative.
RG 88 U$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 180.00
- Cond. Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 19/.0117
RG88 Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specifications: MIL-C-17
RG88 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG88 Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG88 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Tinned Copper
- Dielectric: Rubber-E
- Shielding: 4 Tinned Covered Copper Shields
- Jacket: PVC (contaminating) Type I per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG88 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 10,000