What is RG88A Coax Cable?
RG88A Coax Cable is a coaxial cable that is brought to you by Allied Wire & Cable. This wiring solution is frequently used in direct burial applications; however, that is far from its sole purpose. An additional usage for this cable is for high frequency transmissions. RG88A is perfect for many jobs as the tinned copper conductor allows for a voltage of up to 10,000 volts. Additionally, the insulation, shielding, and synthetic rubber jacket make this cable incredibly durable to many elements. Rated for in between -40°C to +80°C, this cable is perfect for your needs, but unfortunately, we no longer offer this cable. Please call or email us and Allied will help you find a suitable alternative.
RG88A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 180.00
- Cond. Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 19/.0117
RG88A Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
RG88A Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG88A Coax can be used in direct burial applications.
RG88A Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Tinned Copper
- Dielectric: Rubber-E
- Shielding: 4 Tinned Covered Copper Shields
- Jacket: Black Synthetic Rubber Type IV per MIL-C-17
RG88A Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 10,000