What is RG8A Coax Cable?
RG8A Coax Cable is a proud addition to our lineup for coaxial cables at Allied Wire & Cable. While often used in direct burial applications, this cable has plenty of additional uses. Manufactured to have a bare copper conductor and a polyethylene tube for a dielectric, these components and a bare copper shield protect the signal well, ensuring minimal signal loss. Additionally, this wiring solution has a black PVC jacket, allowing it to meet MIL-C-17 specifications. Rated for between -40°C to +80°C and up to 5,000 volts, this RG8A Coax Cable can be yours from Allied today!
RG 8 A/U$0.00 /
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.0285
RG8A Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification:MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/74-RG213
RG8A Coax Cable Applications:
- RG8A Coaxial Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG8A Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG8A Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 5,000