What is RG9 Coax Cable?
RG9 Coax Cable is an addition to Allied Wire & Cable's collection of RG coaxial cables. This cable is unique due to the fact that it is a silver coated copper conductor wire, often used in high frequency transmissions or underground burial systems. It has a low-density polyethylene dielectric for insulation. With two shields, one bare copper and one silver covered copper, you won't have to worry about signal loss. All of these components are wrapped up with a gray, non-contaminating PVC jacket, as per MIL-C-17. With ratings for 4,000 volts and and an operating temperature between -40°C to +80°C, this part can be a part of your wiring solution! Buy RG9 Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG9$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.0285
RG9 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification:MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/75-RG214
RG9 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG9 Coaxial Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG9 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Coated Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: 2 Shields: Bare Copper & Silver Covered Copper
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type II per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Gray
RG9 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 4,000