What is RG90 Coax Cable?
RG90 Coax Cable is an installment within Allied Wire & Cable's lineup of coaxial cables. This particular cable has a silver covered copper conductor, and a solid low density polyethylene insulation. It has an impressive amount of shielding at 3 shields, in order to best protect the signals transmitted by the wire. Furthermore, there is a military grade PVC jacket that is approved by MIL-C-17. This jacket is colored black and can withstand temperatures from -40°C to +80°C. Additionally, the wire can withstand a peak of 3,000 volts. Allied Wire & Cable is proud to have RG90 Coax Cable, so get yours today!
RG90$0.00 / 100 FT
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.0201
- Dielectric (in): 0.195
RG90 Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
RG90 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG90 Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG90 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: 3 Shields: 2 Silver Covered Copper & 1 GC
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG90 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 3,000