What is RG94 Coax Cable?
RG94 Coax Cable is a highly reliable and frequently used coaxial cable that is an excellent part of Allied Wire & Cable's selection of RG cable. Our RG94 cable is often used in direct burial applications. This product has a silver covered copper conductor as well as a taped PTFE insulation. This part also includes two bare copper shields to protect the signal from any potential loss. On the exterior, there is a military approved fiberglass jacket. This MIL-C-17 approved wire can operate in temperatures ranging from -55°C to +250°C. Additionally, this product is rated for up to 7,000 peak volts. Get your RG94 Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG94$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 19/.0225
RG94 Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/87-00001
RG94 Cable Applications:
- Approved for use in direct burial applications.
RG94 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper
- Dielectric: Taped PTFE
- Shielding: 2 Bare Copper Shields
- Jacket: Fiberglass; Impregnated Type V per MIL-C-17
RG94 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +250°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 7,000