What is RG94A Coax Cable?
Allied Wire & Cable is proud to have a stock of RG94A Coax Cable. This coaxial cable is often used in direct burial applications, and is military approved per MIL-C-17 specifications. The reason this cable meets this approval is because of its fiberglass jacket. The interior of the wire contains a silver covered copper conductor and a taped PTFE insulation. Additionally, there are two bare copper shields to protect the signal from the wire. This product has ratings for temperatures ranging from -55°C to +250°C and a peak of 7,000 volts. This military grade cable can fulfill your wiring needs, so order your RG94A Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG94A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 19/.0254
RG94A Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/87-00001
RG94A Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG94A Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG94A Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper
- Dielectric: Taped PTFE
- Shielding: 2 Bare Copper Shields
- Jacket: Fiberglass; Impregnated Type V per MIL-C-17
RG94A Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +250°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 7,000