What is RG9A Coax Cable?
Allied Wire & Cable is a proud distributor of RG9A Coax Cable, an entry into our line of coaxial cabling products. This cable is military approved through the standards set by MIL-C-17. These specifications serve to show that this wire is durable and very resistant to many types of corrosion. The conductor is a silver covered copper wire, and has a polyethylene insulation. The signal is protected from loss by the twin silver covered copper shields. With a PVC jacket of gray material, this part has very high durability and very resistant to damage. This product can withstand temperatures from -40°C to +80°C and 4,000 volts. This cable can be yours today, so order RG9A Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable!
RG9A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.0285
RG9A Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification:MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/75-RG214
RG9A Coax Cable Applications:
- RG9A Coaxial Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG9A Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Coated Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: 2 Silver Covered Copper Shields
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type II per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Gray
RG9A Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 4,000