M13486/1 Wire in Stock at Allied Wire & Cable
Allied Wire & Cable stocks all types of M13486/1 wire, so we're sure to have the cable you need, ready to ship when you need it.
M13486/1, also known as Mil-C-13486/1 or Mil-DTL-13486/1 wire, is low-tension, heavy-duty vehicle cable, designed to remain flexible even in low temperatures. It is often used in military ground vehicles, such as jeeps and tanks, or in demanding commercial applications.
Allied Has the M13486/1 Wire You Need
- Specs: MIL-DTL-13486/1C (M13486/1-1 to M13486/1-17 in stock)
- Conductor: Stranded tinned copper
- Insulation: Rubber
- Jacket: Black Hypalon
- Characteristics: Flexible; fluid, abrasion, and fungus resistant
- Sizes: 20 AWG - 4/0 AWG in stock
- Put-Ups: 100 ft, 500 ft, or 1,000 ft - custom lengths available
View M13486/1 specifications.
Best Service in the Industry
Allied Wire & Cable is dedicated to providing the best service possible with:
- Value-added services: striping, printing, special packaging, etc.
- $50 order minimum - lowest in the industry
- Short lead times and fast shipping
- Personal service
- $30 million inventory - includes tons of M13486/1 mil spec wire
Use our short form (right) to get a quote today!