RG142 Cable Specifications
RG142 Cable Specifications and Approvals:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +200°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,900
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/60-RG142
RG142 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Solid Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Shielding: Double Silver Covered Copper Shield
- Jacket: Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
RG-142 Cable Applications:
- RG142 cable can be used in direct burial applications, and is solvent and solder resistant. It is typically used for interconnections between telecommunications equipment or jumpers. Also, RG142 is commonly used in applications with sensitive environments and minimal space, such as avionics equipment bays, medical systems, and phased antenna arrays. Other applications include high temperature applications, test cables, and LAN/WAN, and GPS systems.
Per specification, RG142 cable will have splices. If continuous lengths are needed, please ask.
Watch our RG142 Coaxial Cable Product Video on YouTube