THHN Cable: 600V
THHN AWG 14-350 kcmil
RoHS Available — just ask your sales rep for THHN Wire RoHS Certificate!
Interested in THHN Striping? We've got you covered?
THHN Copper Wire Applications:
- THHN electrical wire is meant for use as general purpose wiring for installation in conduit or other recognized raceway. THHN may also be used for machine tool, appliance and control circuit wiring. Read on below for THHN wire specs.
THHN Cable Approvals:
- UL listed Stds. 83 & 1063 as: Type THHN Wire 90°C in dry locations, Type THWN Wire 75°C in wet locations.
- A-A-59544, NEMA WC-5, UL-758
- CSA approval upon request
Building Wire - THHN Wire Specifications:
- Conductor: Bare Copper, Soft Drawn
- Insulation: Polyvinylchloride (PVC)
- Jacket: Nylon
- Standard Colors (denoted by a dash and number code following the part number below): Black (-0), Brown (-1), Red (-2), Orange (-3), Yellow (-4), Green (-5), Blue (-6), Violet (-7), Gray (-8), White (-9), Pink (-10), Tan (-11); Striping and Other colors available upon request.
- Gasoline & oil resistant - Type MTW 90°C Machine Tool Wire (stranded only) 105°C AWM, 80°C where exposed to oil.
Building Wire - THHN Wire Ratings:
- THHN-THWN: 75°C Oil, 75°C Wet, 90°C Dry, 600V
- THWN-2: 75°C Oil, 90°C Wet, 90°C Dry, 600V
- MTW: 60°C Oil, 60°C Wet, 90°C Dry, 600V
- AWM 1316 to 1321: 80°C Oil, - Wet, 105°C Dry, 600V
- AWM 1408 to 1414: 60°C Oil, 60°C Wet, 90°C Dry, 600V
- AWM 1452 to 1453: 80°C Oil, - Wet, 90°C Dry, 600V
- T90 NYLON: 60°C Oil, - Wet, 90°C Dry, 1000V
- TWN 75: - Oil, 75°C Wet, - Dry, 600V
Building Wire - THHN Wire Printing:
- 14 - 10 AWG (solid conductors): "AWG Type THHN or THWN GASOLINE AND OIL RES II 600V (UL) or AWM VW-1--C-UL Type T90 NYLON or TWN 75 FT-1"
- 14 AWG - 750 KCMIL (stranded): "AWG Type MTW or THHN or THWN or GASOLINE AND OIL RES II 600V (UL) or AWM--C-UL Type T90 Nylon or TWN 75." "VW-1" and "FT1" on 14 - 6 AWG and "for CT USE SUN RES" on 1/0 AWG and larger in black. THWN-2 on 8 AWG and larger.
Customization Services for THHN Wire include: