Type GXL Wire - Thin Wall (XLP)
Automotive Primary Wire
Type GXL Wire Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Insulation: Thin wall Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE)
- Colors & Print Options: Available in solid colors or with stripes, as well as optional custom printing and/or numbering.
Type GXL Wire Features:
- GXL Wire is intended for use in engine compartments where higher heat resistance is required according to SAE J-1128.
- Recommended temperature range for GXL Wire is -51°C to +125°C.
- Available in drumpacks on many sizes
- Also meets Ford (M1L-85B) and Chrysler (MS-8900) specifications
Customization Services for GXL Wire include: