Welding Cable / Welding Wire
Flexible 6 AWG - 500 KCMIL
600 Volt -50°C to 105°C
Welding Wire / Welding Cables Construction:
- Conductor: Fully annealed stranded bare copper per ASTM B-172.
- Jacket: Black or Red Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer Rubber (EPDM)
- Additional Jacket Colors: Also available in orange, yellow, blue or green
Weld Wire Applications:
- Secondary voltage resistance welding leads
- Power supply applications not exceeding 600 volts A.C.
- Battery Cable
Weld Wire Features:
- Weld Wire is resistant to cuts, tears and abrasion in addition to moisture.
- Welding Wire offers good color retention along with great flexibility.
Welding Wire / Welding Cable Options:
- Zero Halogen EP Jacket
- UL 600V CPE 90°C
- CSA Approved Welding Wire
- Orange Jacket Premium Grade, Extra Hard Usage, UL-Rated