Weld Wire Features:
- Resistant to cuts, tears and abrasion in addition to moisture.
- Welding Wire offers good color retention along with great flexibility.
Welding Wire Options:
- Zero Halogen EP Jacket
- CSA Approved Welding Wire
- UL Rated Welding Cable (Class M stranding)
- UL Rated CPE Weld Wire 90°C/600V
- Orange Jacket Premium Grade, Extra Hard Usage, UL-Rated
Featuring stranded bare copper and available in sizes 6 AWG up to 500 MCM, InfinitiFlex welding cable is rated to 600V rms max and suitable for use from -50°C to 105°C. InfinitiFlex weld cable is RoHS compliant and is made in the USA. Visit our Welding Wire FAQ for more information on weld wire.
Download the printable DLO/Welding Cable datasheet from Allied Wire & Cable
InfinitiFlex is a registered trademark of Allied Wire & Cable.