InfinitiFlex Welding Cable
Welding Cable / Welding Wire
Flexible Welding Cable Sizes 6 AWG - 500 KCMIL
600 Volt -50°C to 105°C
Welding Cables Construction:
- Conductor: Fully annealed stranded bare copper, Class K, per ASTM B-172.
- Jacket: Black or Red Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer Rubber (EPDM)
- Additional Jacket Colors: Weld wire also available in orange, yellow, blue or green
Welding Wire Applications:
- Secondary voltage resistance welding leads
- Power supply applications not exceeding 600 volts A.C.
- Battery Cable
Weld Wire Features:
- Resistant to cuts, tears and abrasion in addition to moisture.
- Welding Wire offers good color retention along with great flexibility.
Welding Wire Options:
- Zero Halogen EP Jacket
- CSA Approved Welding Wire
- UL Rated Welding Cable (Class M stranding)
Featuring stranded bare copper and available in sizes 6 AWG up to 500 MCM, InfinitiFlex welding cable is rated to 600V rms max and suitable for use from -50°C to 105°C. InfinitiFlex weld cable is RoHS compliant and is made in the USA. Visit our Welding Wire FAQ for more information on weld wire.
Download the printable DLO/Welding Cable datasheet from Allied Wire & Cable
InfinitiFlex is a registered trademark of Allied Wire & Cable.