Cat5e Patch Cable—UTP Data Cable
Our Cat5e cable consists of four paired bare copper conductors, PE insulation, and a PVC jacket. This Cat5e patch cable has connectors on both ends and has a maximum temperature rating of 75°C. Cat5e Patch cables are used in many different applications but are commonly used to connect a device to a router switch or power hub. Other applications include data transmission, video to desktop, and multimedia applications.
CAT 5E 24 STR 4PR$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 25.3
- AWG Size: 24
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
Cat5e Patch Cable Specifications
Cat5e Patch Construction:
- Conductor: 24 AWG Stranded Bare Copper, 4 Pairs
- Jacket: Polyvinylchloride (PVC)
- Insulation: Polyethylene (PE)
Cat5e Patch Approvals and Ratings:
- Meets/exceeds TIA/EIA - 568 - B.2, ISO/IEC 11801
- ETL verified to TIA/EIA - 568 - B.2.
- NEC Type CM
- Maximum Temperature Rating: 75°C
- Note: The Cat 5e specification supersedes the Cat 5 specification.
Cat5e Patch Applications:
- Data Transmission
- Connecting 2 RJ45 jacks
- Connecting one patch panel port to another, or switching ports
- Connecting a jack to a computer or another device on your network
- Cat 5e cable may also be used for Voice, ISDN, 4/16 Mbps Token Ring, 10 Base-T, 100 Base VG-AnyLAN, 55/155 Mbps ATM, 100 Mbps TP-PMD, 100 Base-T and TX, Video to Desktop, and Multimedia applications.