LMR 200-UF UltraFlex Cable
The LMR 200-UF cable is an extremely flexible, low-loss cable designed for outdoor use. It features a bare copper inner conductor and an aluminum tape outer conductor, which enables the tightest bend radius of any cable of similar size and performance. It also has a foam PE dielectric and a tinned copper braid. This cable has a maximum temperature of 85°C and a voltage rating of 1000V. The LMR 200-UF cable is suitable for use in applications that require periodic or repeated flexing.
Times MicrowaveLMR-200-UF$0.00 / 1000 FT
- Application: Indoor/Outdoor
- Approx LBS/MFT: 22.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
LMR 200-UF Coax Cable Specifications
LMR 200-UF Construction:
- Inner Conductor: Stranded Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Foam Polyethylene (FPE)
- Outer Conductor: Aluminum Tape
- Overall Braid: Tinned Copper
- Jacket: Black Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
LMR 200-UF Ratings:
- Installation Temp Range: -40°C to 85°C
- Storage Temp Range: -70°C to 85°C
- Operating Temp Range: -40°C to 85°C
- Voltage Rating: 1000 volts
- RF Shielding: 50 dB greater than typical single shielded coax (40 dB) - multi-ply bonded foil outer conductor rated conservatively at 90 dB
LMR 200-UF Applications:
- LMR 200-UF UltraFlex is suitable for use in jumper assemblies in wireless communications systems.
- Short antenna feeder runs
- LMR 200-UF is designed for applications that require periodic/repeated flexing.