What is RG195 Coax Cable?
RG195 coax cable is a military-approved coax cable that is equivalent to M17/137-00001 coax cable. This cable contains a silver-covered copper-clad steel conductor and is protected by silver-covered copper shielding and a Type VIIA PTFE jacket. RG195 coax cable is resistant to electrical interference, high heat, water, oil, and chemicals. This cable also meets MIL-C-17 standards and features increased flexibility due to its PFTE jacket. RG195 coax cable can be used in a variety of data transmission applications including those that involve direct burial and extreme temperatures. This cable is often used to carry radio frequencies or video signals for communication purposes.
RG 195$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 21.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper Clad Steel
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.004
RG195 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/137-00001
RG195 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG195 coax cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG195 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Solid PTFE
- Shielding: Silver Covered Copper Shield
- Jacket: PTFE Type VIIA per MIL-C-17
RG195 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +250°C
- Max Operating Voltage: 1,500