- You have the option to submit an RFQ on every item on our website. We encourage high volume users of wire and cable to submit an RFQ, as our products may be available at a discount to you. Once you submit your RFQ, it will be forwarded to your dedicated account representative. If you do not have one already, one of our experienced sales representatives will be assigned to your company, giving you a single point of contact for all your wire, cable, and tubing needs.
- If you are looking for a small sample - email Customer Service and include your company’s name, address, phone number, and the part number you are looking for. This information will be forwarded to our sales team and you will receive a follow-up regarding your sample.
We cannot provide monetary donations at this time but we may be able to provide product donations. If your organization is interested in applying for a product donation please email Customer Service with the following information:
- Organization name, main contact, and event date
- Full list of materials needed including product type, gauge size, color, and quantities.
- Please allow up to 4 weeks for your request to be reviewed
Terms of Sale
- Allied Wire and Cable will provide an Order Acknowledgement as confirmation your order has been accepted. All quotes are price in effect at time of order placement. Pricing is subject to change due to increase in cost of metals and raw materials at the time of shipment/release. The acceptable industry standard quantity of shipping tolerance of +/- 10% applies unless otherwise agreed upon. Click here for full Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- Freight Policy: Due to our volume of business, Allied Wire and Cable has negotiated a sizable discount with our shipping vendors. We are pleased to extend a 50% discount on freight to our customers. If you have negotiated a better rate, feel free to provide us with your account number, and we will send your order collect.
- When ordering online, you will be given the option of selecting a method of shipment during checkout.
- If you are outside of the United States and are unable to calculate your shipping total, we request that you provide us with a desired delivery date in order to help us provide you with a shipping estimate.
- If you have a preferred carrier, you are encouraged to provide us your shipping account number in order to avoid handling surcharges.
- If you do not have an account with any shipping carrier, we will select the best method of shipping for you and you will be responsible for all charges incurred.
- Included in our shipping confirmation email will be your tracking number. Once the carrier picks up your order (usually within 24 hours), you may use the tracking number to track the status of your shipment.
- If you do not have a representative are are still looking for your tracking information, please email Customer Service and include your purchase order/sales order number.
- Please note that orders placed after 1:00 PM EST are not guaranteed to ship the same day.
- We avidly try to avoid backorders, however, they do occur. If an item is out of stock, you will be notified promptly via phone or email. We will not substitute any items without your permission. If you cannot wait for an item, you will have the opportunity to cancel your order up until we notify you that your item has been shipped, except on items covered by NCNR agreements (see Changes/Cancellations below).
- Orders cannot be terminated, cancelled or modified without the written consent of an Allied Wire and Cable Sales Representative. Cancelled orders may be subject to a cancellation fee. Custom material orders require completion of the Non-Cancelable & Non-Returnable (NCNR) Form. The above mentioned cancellation policy does not apply to value-added products or products requiring the NCNR Form.
- If you find it necessary to change or cancel your order placed through our website, please contact us immediately by email at Customer Service. We will make every effort to modify or cancel your order before it leaves our warehouse. If your order has already shipped, we will send you an return authorization form (RMA) for you to send the unwanted items back to us. We will credit your account or provide you a refund once we receive the items back from you within 7-10 days.
- All Goods to be returned to Allied Wire and Cable must have a Return Material Authorization number issued by Allied Wire and Cable before being returned. Goods returned for Buyer's convenience must be returned as originally shipped and in resellable condition. Damaged Goods cannot be returned.
- Transportation and other applicable charges for returns at Buyer's convenience are the responsibility of the Buyer. Nonstandard and specialty manufactured Goods, including Goods that have received value-added services, will not be considered for return.
- For Allied Wire and Cable’s complete returns policy, which includes return dates and restocking charge information, read the Returns section on our Terms and Conditions of Sale page.
- In order to expedite the process please reference your sales order number, purchase order number and/or allied account number and email to Tracking
Bargain Bin Orders
- Allied Wire and Cable’s Bargain Bin is a section of our website where you can buy short lengths (most parts are under 500 feet, but some lengths of over 1000 feet are also available) of select wire and cable parts at discount prices.
- All Bargain Bin items are subject to prior sale. Should your order include a length that has already been sold, a member of our ecommerce team will notify you and your order will be reduced by that amount. Please also note that we cannot guarantee manufacturer certs or color matches across lengths within the same part number. Items may be from different manufacturers and may vary in hue.
- In order to offer the lowest prices on these specials, all Bargain Bin sales are final, unless goods were damaged or defective, and will then be subject to our standard Return/Guarantee Policy.
- First visit our technical information page, if you still cannot find the information you are looking for. Please email Customer Service and include the part number and the specific technical information you are seeking.
- Please also include your company’s name, address & phone number
- If unable to find the exact item in our online catalog, please email Customer Service and include the item #, any specific information needed, your company’s name, address & phone number. Or if this is an individual request, please provide your phone number & address.
- From Identification Solutions to Inventory Management Solutions we offer an array of value added services
- For a full list of our value added services visit our Value-Added Services page.
- Need a custom cable? Check out our Custom Cable Information Center:
- Already know what type of custom cable you would like? Fill out our Custom Cable Design Form here:
- Curious what suppliers we stock? Check out our Supplier Index and FAQ page to find out more:
- ACH Payments: ACH instructions can be requested through our accounting department by emailing: email@example.com
- Credit Card Payments: AWC accepts Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. AWC investigates all cases of potential fraud and may take additional precautions to validate cardholder information. This could cause minor delays in the processing of orders. Credit cards are charged at time of shipment.
- COD Payments: Buyer is responsible for paying additional freight fees incurred for this type of shipment.
- Online Orders: All online orders are set as credit card terms by default, authorized through our online service provider. If you have Net Terms setup with Allied, and wish to place orders online, you may request to have the option connected to your online account. To submit your request, please send us an email at Customer Service and include the email address(es) you use to log in to www.awcwire.com.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order and may flag an order if fraud is suspected. Further, we will prosecute any fraudulent order to the fullest extent of the law.
- Allied also offers Net Terms to qualified customers. Overdue accounts are subject to shipping delays or curtailment of any activity on orders. Additionally, late charges are incurred at a rate of 1 ½ % per month on past due invoices. A $25 fee will be charged for returned checks.
- Download a Credit Application here
- Download our Welcome Packet Here
Quality Systems (ISO, AS9100)
Environmental (RoHS, Reach)
- RoHS refers to the Restriction of Hazardous Substances. The European Union (EU) instituted RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC, which banned six substances (Lead, Cadmium, Mercury, Hexacalent Chromium, Polybrominated Biphenysis, and Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers) from being used in the manufacturing process. The goal of this directive is to protect the environment and reduce exposure related health risks.
- Since it's inception, Allied has strived to eliminate these banned substances from our products. Today, over 90% of our products are RoHS Compliant. If you need certification that a product is RoHS compliant, we can provide you with any certification you may need.
- REACH stands for “Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemical substances,” and is a European Union directive to remove harmful substances from manufactured products. Currently, there are 161 substances found on the Substance of Very High Concern (SVHC) list.
- In order to process any request regarding ROHS, REACH, conflict materials or any other certification we will need additional information in order to process your request. Since product specifications constantly change, we can only send certifications of compliance for products sold to you by us and on a per-order basis.
- If you are looking for a manufacturer C of C, test reports, or any other manufacturer document, please be aware that we can only send you documentation for products sold to you by Allied Wire & Cable. If this product was not sold to you by Allied Wire & Cable, we cannot provide documentation.
- If you have bought this material from us in the past, please reference your purchase order number, sales order number or allied account number when requesting a cert.
- If you have not bought from us before, we will not be able to provide you with a manufacturer certification unless you buy from us. Submit your quote request and ask for a C of C cert with your order and we will provide one.
- Section 1502 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act defines and regulates “conflict minerals.” Conflict minerals—tantalum, tungsten, tin and gold—originate from the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Their revenue directly or indirectly benefits armed groups responsible for war and human rights violations in the DRC and adjoining countries. Growing international awareness of the human rights crisis in the DRC region has brought about legislative measures which affect members of the wire and cable industry.
- Our industry is impacted because these materials, such as tin, are widely used in many wire and cable products. The Dodd-Frank Act doesn’t prohibit the use of conflict minerals, but rather demands transparency in the supply chain. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission requires publicly traded manufacturers to release reports disclosing the sources of the materials in question.
- As a privately held company whose main business is distribution, the SEC legislation doesn’t directly affect Allied Wire and Cable. However, if your company requires information regarding conflict minerals compliance, we will be happy to reach out to our manufacturers.
- To request information, please email your individual sales representative or Info.
- Register for a free account on AWCWire.com to enjoy benefits such as fast checkout, the ability to view past website orders and RFQs, the chance to play in our annual NFL football and March Madness pools, and more! After you’ve registered, please use the Returning Customers Login to access your account.
- Allied Wire and Cable will send out several confirmation email messages once you have placed an order:
- The awcwire.com website will automatically send you an order confirmation email at time of purchase. This is simply to confirm we have received the order.
- Once your order has been reviewed by our ecommerce team, you will be sent an order acknowledgment email, at which point we will begin processing your order.
- You will receive a third email at when your order is ready to ship. This email will include your tracking number. (Please note that tracking numbers may take up to 24 hours to become active on the carrier websites.)
- At times, stock may be sold, which could cause minimums to change. Should item(s) need to be placed on backorder, or any changes be made, a member of our ecommerce team will contact you for approval.
- If you ever have a question or wish to check on the status of your order, please send an email to Customer Service
- We Make it Personal – No automated phone systems, an individual sales representative assigned to you and a 'customize this' mentality means you receive the attention and service you deserve. Meet our Key People here.
- Changing Your Password: If you are able to log in, click on “My Account” in the top right-hand corner of the website to go to your account profile. Beneath where it lists your contact information, there is an “Update Password” section. Enter your new password and confirm it, then click “Update Profile” at the bottom of the page to save your new settings.
- If you cannot log in, you can go to www.awcwire.com/login and use the “Forgot Your Password?” link to reset it.
- Updating Your Profile: You can update all of your contact information by logging in and selecting "My Account" in the top right-hand corner of the website.