What is RG404 Coax Cable?
RG404 Coax Cable is a coaxial cable that has a silver covered copper conductor and is rated for up to a 2,000 volt peak operating voltage. The temperature range for this cable is between -55°C to +200°C. It has a silver covered copper tube as shielding that protects the inside of the cable. The interior of this coax cable outside of the conductor is a PTFE insulation. Additionally, there is a FEP jacket for further protection. Like other cables before it in the RG Coax Cable line, it can be used for direct burial applications. However, this cable is certainly not limited to just a single usage. Get your RG404 Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG 404$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG404 Coax Applications:
- These Coaxial Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG404 Coax Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) & Conductive Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Shielding: Silver Covered Copper
- Shielding Type: Braid Shield
- Shielding Coverage: Overall
- Jacket: Flourinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) Type IX per MIL-C-17
RG404 Coax Ratings and Approvals:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +200°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 2,000
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/132-00001