What is RG405 Coax Cable?
RG405 Coax Cable is another wiring solution that is within Allied Wire & Cable's coaxial cable catalog. This coax cable has a silver covered copper clad steel wire that acts as a conductor. Insulated with a PTFE wrap and a bare copper tube shield, you will not have to worry about outside elements messing with the signal carried through the cable. However, the wire comes wrapped without a jacket. The cable is still rated for temperatures within -55°C to +100°C and has a 1,500 peak operating voltage. This wire is approved for direct burial applications as well as other usages. Get your RG405 Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG 405$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric (in): 0.066
RG405 Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Solid Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Shielding: Bare Copper Tube
- Jacket: None
RG405 Cable Ratings and Approvals:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +100°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,500
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/133-RG405
- Approved for direct burial