Who is Lake Cable?
Lake Cable is a manufacturer that specializes in broadcast, communication, security and fire alarm, thermocouple, and tray cables.
Is Allied Wire and Cable a Lake Cable Authorized Distributor?
Yes! An Authorized Distributor is a stocking distributor designated by Lake Cable as one of the approved outlets for their products. AWC has a large inventory and can provide competitive pricing on Lake Cable products.
What products does Lake Cable manufacture?
- Broadcast cable&mdash This includes several cables such as analog audio, digital audio, video (coaxial), camera, network, and speaker/microphone and instrument type cables. All of these broadcast cables have a shared voltage rating of 300V and are suitable for NEC installations.
- Control and Power Cable— All cables are suitable for hazardous locations and UL approved for oil resistance, sunlight resistance, and direct burial applications.
- XLPE-Cross-linked Tray Cable
- XLPE-CPE Tray Cable
- XLPE- Low Smoke Zero Halogen Tray Cable
- XLPE-PVC Tray Cable
- PVC/Nylon-PVC Tray Cable
- Fire Alarm Cable— For use in security and fire alarm applications. These cables are available in shielded, unshielded, plenum, stranded, and armored.
- IMSA cable - International Municipal Signal Association cables are made in the USA and RoHS compliant.
- Low-Voltage Electronic Cable - These cables are for use in low voltage applications and include specialty cable and qual rated tray cable.
- Portable cord— For flexible applications that require usage of 300V and 600V.
- Power Limited Tray Cable— These cables include multi-conductor and pair/triad cables. UL approved for sunlight-resistant applications.
- PVC-PVC PLTC Cable (multi-conductor shielded/unshielded, pair/triad overall shield, unshielded, individually shielded, and overall shield)
- XLPE-PVC PLTC Cable(multi-conductor unshielded/shielded, pair/triad overall shield, individually shielded, and individual or overall shield)
- XLPE-CPE PLTC Cable (multi-conductor unshielded/shielded, pair/triad unshielded, overall shield, individually shielded, and individually or overall shield)
- Residential/Commercial cable— For residential and commercial use. These include audio, Lutron equivalents, control cables, and coaxial cables.
- Thermocouple cable— This high-temperature cable can feature PVC or XLPE insulation and a PVC, CPE, or LSZH jacket.
- Type KX
- Type EX
Does Lake Cable manufacture equals?
Yes! Equals are products electronically similar to the brand names you know, but are less expensive, have shorter lead times, and lower order minimums. Lake Cable manufactures equals for the following brands:
Does Allied carry Lutron cable?
Lutron is an OEM of home automation products and lighting controls great for commercial and industrial applications. Allied stocks equals to Lutron Cables, which are approved to be used in the following systems.
- Lutron GRAFIK Eye - GRX - Available in plenum rated and standard versions. This includes composite data/communication cables and composite control cables.
- Lutron EcoSystem - Complete with dimming options, controls, and environmental sensors, this system allows for significant energy savings of 40 to 70 percent.
- Designed for use with Lutron’s ECO Systems.
- Lutron Sivoia- SVQ - This selection of Lutron Cables includes composite cables for data, communications, and controls applications.
- Designed for use with Lutron's Sivoia Shading Systems.
- Lutron HomeWorks - BUS 600V - UL recognized AWM Style 20811 cable and RoHS compliant.
What is Simtra cable?
Simtra cable combines all wiring systems in one single run, making it a one cable conduit solution, lowering costs, and eliminating excess supplies. Features of Simtra cable include:
- Ferrite Barrier sheath
- Surrounds the power conductors and absorbs EMI interference, electrical transients, disturbances, and/or high-frequency energy originating from the power cable.
- Electrical Power conductors
- Provides triple insulation protection with inner conductor insulation, the ferrite barrier sheath, and the outer PVC jacket.
- Real-time applications of this cable have been used in transportation, entertainment, seaports, and educational institutions.
What if I can't find a Lake Cable product I need In AWC's catalog?
Call one of our experienced sales reps at 800-828-9473. They can help you find a Lake Cableproduct or offer you a quote.
To learn more about Lake Cable, visit their website.