CREATE AN ACCOUNT
Save time submitting RFQ and custom cable designs
We can answer our most frequently asked questions
Who is Times Microwave Systems?
Times Microwave Systems is a manufacturer of coaxial cables for military, aerospace, wireless communications, and industrial applications.
Is Allied Wire and Cable an Authorized Distributor of Times Microwave Systems products?
Yes! An Authorized Distributor is a stocking distributor designated by Times Microwave Systems as one of the approved outlets for their products. AWC always has coaxial cable and connectors in stock and can provide low, competitive pricing on Times products.
What products does Times Microwave Systems manufacture?
Times products include:
- Coaxial Cables
- Cable Assemblies
Which Times Microwave Systems products does Allied Wire and Cable stock?
Allied stocks many Times products. Click on any of the following items to view them in our catalog:
- LMR Flexible Low-Loss Coaxial Cable— These are flexible, low-loss cables, like LMR-400, LMR-240, and LMR-600. These cables are suitable for a variety of uses, including plenum and video applications.
- LMR Lite - Lightweight Low-Loss Coaxial Cable— These low-loss coax cables are flexible and light, making them a lightweight version of regular low-loss cable.
- LMR-UF UltraFlex Communications Coax Cable— These LMR coax cables are extremely flexible. They are commonly used for indoor and outdoor data transfer applications and jumper assemblies in wireless communications systems.
- LMR-LLPL Low Loss Plenum Cable— Plenum cable is most often used for in-building system wireless applications that need a low-loss RF cable.
- LMR 75 Ohm Flexible Low Loss Video Cable— These flexible, low-loss video cables are used in a variety of video applications.
- TCOM Flexible Low Loss Passive Intermod Coax Cable— These cables are known for their extensive lifespan. These flexible, low-loss cables can be used for a variety of indoor and outdoor applications.
Looking for LMR coaxial cable connectors?
Allied stocks these LMR coax cable connectors, which are specifically designed for a large selection of low-loss coax cables, including:
These connectors come with a choice of solder or non-solder center pins, and most of them use a crimp outer attachment available in standard hex crimp sizes.
What if I can't find a Times Microwave product I need in AWC's catalog?
Call one of our experienced sales reps at 800-828-9473. They will be able to help you find the product you need and give you a quote on any Times Microwave product.
To learn more about Times Microwave, visit their website.