UL 5256 Wire has a voltage rating of 600 Volts and a maximum temperature of 250°C. It has a stranded nickel-coated copper conductor, a thick PTFE insulation, and a fiberglass braid jacket. This wire has many uses. It can be found in household appliances such as ovens, the internal wiring of domestic, commercial, and industrial products, and hot spot locations for industrial applications. It is ideal for high temperatures and harsh environments found in heaters, furnaces, ovens, and kilns. UL 5256 Wire meets UL 5256, CSA AWM, and A/B FT-1 standards.
TG 8$0.00 / 1000 FT
- Amps: 95
- Approx LBS/MFT: 72.00
- AWG Size: 8
TG 4$0.00 / 1000 FT
- Amps: 175
- Approx LBS/MFT: 175.00
- AWG Size: 4
UL 5256 Wire Specifications
UL 5256 Wire Construction:
- Conductor: Flexible, stranded nickel-coated copper conductor.
- Insulation: PTFE tapes covered by wrapped fiberglass yarns. UL 5256 TGGT Wire has a fiberglass (hi-temp) braid jacket applied over the insulation. It is then treated with a high-temp saturant.
- Colors: Tan (Natural) is stocked. Other colors may be available upon request.
- Temperature and voltage: 250°C and 600 Volts
UL 5256 Wire Benefits:
- Applied in equipment with limited space available
- Sturdy insulation system
- Boosts fiber bonding
- Due to its robust construction, often used in temperatures and applications well beyond its rating
- UL/CSA Certified wire