TGGT Wire Construction
- Conductor: TGGT features a single, stranded, nickel-coated copper conductor.
- Insulation: PTFE Tape/Fiberglass Serving/Fiberglass Braid treated with High-Temp Saturant
- Jacket: Braided-glass yarn impregnated with an abrasion-resistant finish
TGGT Wire Features:
- Exceptional resistance to high temperature, abrasion, chemicals, and moisture
- Demanding high-temperature performance
- Constructed for flexing applications
- Applicable Standards: Meets the UL requirements for AWM Style 5256/5196, also meets the requirements for CSA Type C3
TGGT Wire Applications:
- Internal wiring for commercial
- Industrial, and household ovens
- Cooking, and drying equipment
- High-temperature locations in industrial processing.
- Wet and dry applications