What is RG8 Coax Cable?
Our RG8 Coax Cable is a military-grade coaxial cable. This coax cable features a stranded bare copper conductor, solid low-density polyethylene dielectric, and a black PVC jacket. RG8 coax cable also has solid protection due to its bare copper shield. This product is capable of operating within temperatures ranging from -40°C and +80°C and has a voltage rating of 4000V. This 52-ohm cable meets the military MIL-C-17 specifications. RG8 cables are ideal for radio transmission applications, including radio antennas. They also have approval for use in direct burial applications.
RG 8$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.0285
Allied Wire and Cable offers a full catalog of RG cables. We also have a large selection of and low-loss coaxial cables, including the popular 75-ohm LMR-400 coax cable, and Times Microwave Coax connectors. You can learn more about RG Coaxial Cables through Allied University on our website. Otherwise, view full RG8 Coaxial Cable Specifications below. Still have questions? Contact us today!
RG8 Cable Ratings and Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/74-RG213
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 4,000
- Nom. Impedance: 52 ohms
- Nom. Capacitance: 29.6 pF/ft
RG8 Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Insulation: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (contaminating) Type 1 per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black