What is RG302 Coax Cable?RG302 Coax Cable is a very versatile cable within Allied Wire & Cable's lineup of coaxial cables. The conductor is constructed of silver covered, copper clad steel. It is insulated inside of the jacket by a solid polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) dielectric and a silver covered copper shield. This ensures that there is a high resistance to signal loss. To wrap all of these components, there is a fluorinated ethylene propylene (FEP) jacket that is military approved through MIL-C-17 specifications. This wire is rated for a temperature range of -55°C to +200°C and a maximum operating voltage of up to 2,300 volts. This cable is often used for video, TV network, security systems, and more. Get yours from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG 302$0.00 / 50 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 46.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper Clad Steel
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG302 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Solid Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Shielding: Silver Covered Copper
- Jacket: Flourinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) Type IX per MIL-C-17
RG302 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +200°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 2,300
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/110-RG302
- This coaxial cable is commonly found in video and TV network applications. It is also used in security monitoring system and control system applications. This type of cable is often chosen for data and wireless communication systems which require higher sequences and lower attenuation as well. RG 302 is approved for use in direct burial applications.