LMR Lite 200 Coaxial Cable
The LMR Lite 200 cable is a flexible, low-loss cable designed to be lightweight. It features a bare copper inner conductor and an aluminum tape outer conductor, which enables the tightest bend radius of any cable of similar size and performance. It also has a foam PE dielectric, a lightweight aluminum braid, and a black PE jacket. The LMR Lite 200 is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use and is UV resistant.
LMR-LW200$0.00 / 1000 FT
- Application: Outdoor
- Approx LBS/MFT: 15.00, 64.30
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
LMR Lite 200 Coax Cable Specifications
LMR Lite 200 Construction:
- Inner Conductor: Solid Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Foam Polyethylene (FPE)
- Outer Conductor: Aluminum Tape
- Outer Braid: Aluminum
- Jacket: Black Polyethylene (PE)
LMR Lite 200 Ratings:
- Installation: -40°C to 85°C
- Storage: -70°C to 85°C
- Operating: -40°C to 85°C
- Voltage Rating: 1000 volts
- RF Shielding: 50 dB greater than typical single shielded coax (40 dB) - multi-ply bonded foil outer conductor rated conservatively at 90 dB
LMR Lite 200 Applications:
- LMR Lite 200 is ideal for jumper assemblies in wireless communications systems.
- Short antenna feeder runs
- LMR Lite 200 may be used in any application requiring an easily-routed, low-loss RF cable (ex. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas).