UL 5214 Wire has a voltage rating of 600 Volts. It has a stranded nickel-coated copper conductor, a thick (PTFE) insulation, and a fiberglass braid jacket. This wire withstands a temperature of 250°C. It is also designed for use in household appliances such as ovens, the internal wiring of domestic, commercial, and industrial products, and hot spot locations for industrial applications. UL 5214 Wire meets UL 5214, CSA AWM, and A/B FT-1 standards.
TG 6$0.00 / 1000 FT
- Amps: 135
- Approx LBS/MFT: 120.00
- AWG Size: 6
TG 2$0.00 / 1000 FT
- Amps: 230
- Approx LBS/MFT: 270.00
- AWG Size: 2
UL 5214 Wire Specifications
UL 5214 Wire Construction:
- Conductor: Flexible, stranded nickel-coated copper conductor.
- Insulation: Fiberglass (hi-temp) braid jacket applied over the insulation, then treated with a high-temp saturant.
- Colors: Tan (Natural) is stocked. Other colors may be available upon request.
- Temperature and voltage: 250°C and 600 Volts
UL 5214 Wire Benefits:
- Suitable for equipment with limited space available
- Sturdy insulation system
- Boosts fiber bonding
- Due to its robust construction, often used in temperatures and applications well beyond its rating UL/CSA Certified wire