The M24643/11 cable is a multi-conductor low-smoke shipboard cable designed for use in non-watertight and non-flexing naval applications. This Mil-Spec cable features stranded bare copper conductors, EPR insulation, and a halogen-free cross-linked PO jacket. This shipboard cable comes unarmored and has a voltage rating of 600V. This cable is suitable for use only in runs within one compartment or within contiguous compartments and may not be used to penetrate a watertight deck or bulkhead. The Mil-DTL-24643 Mil-Spec covers cables suitable for use in power supply, lighting, control, communications, instrumentation, and electronic applications.
LSSSF-300$0.00 / 1000 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- AWG Size: 300
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
MIL-DTL-24643/11 (LSSSF) Mil-Spec Shipboard Cable Specifications:
- 300 MCM uncoated hard-drawn copper
- Class G stranding per ASTM B173
- Insulation: Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR)
- Jacket: Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen (LSZH) Cross-Linked Polyolefin (XLPO), bonded to the underlying insulation
M24643/11 Ratings and Approvals:
- Mil-Spec: MIL-DTL-24643
- Navy Shipboard Spec: LSSSF
- Voltage Rating: 600V
M24643/11 Features and Benefits:
- Non-watertight for mission-critical environments.
- Thermoset system for advanced mechanical information.
- LSZH system maintains circuit integrity due to minimal smoke generation, acid gas, and toxicity.