What is RG402 Coax Cable?
The RG402 Coax Cable features a solid silver-plated copper-clad steel inner conductor and PTFE dielectric. This 50-ohm cable also has a bare copper tube shield/outer conductor that protects the signal from any potential leakage. RG402 can work in temperatures ranging from -55°C to +100°C and has a voltage rating of 2500V. Get your RG402 Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today! This semi rigid coaxial cable has approval for use in direct burial applications. It is also suitable for use in radar, microwave, and antenna equipment.
RG 402$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper Clad Steel
- Conductor Stranding: solid
Allied Wire and Cable offers a full catalog of RG cables, including RG142 and RG316 coaxial cables. We also have a large selection of low-loss coaxial cables available for purchase. You can learn more about PTFE Coaxial Cables through Allied University on our website. Otherwise, view full RG402 Coaxial Cable Specifications below. Still have questions? Contact us today!
RG402 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Inner Conductor: Silver Covered Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Solid Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Outer Conductor/Shield: Bare Copper Tube
- Shielding Coverage: Overall Shield
- Jacket: None
RG402 Coaxial Cable Ratings and Approvals:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +100°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 2500V
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/130-RG402