GTO-15 Neon Sign Wire or GTO wire is a form of a wire that can be suitable for decorative purposes in places where electricity is not present. It is very flexible and easy to use. GTO wire can be used in almost all areas of a business or institution. If a business or an institution utilizes GTO wire, it will be easier for them to make their place look attractive and inviting to customers and visitors. These neon signs are well known for their flexible nature and their ability to change their color depending on the occasion. They do not need electrical power to work. The use of the GTO wire will make it possible for any establishment to attract customers and visitors.
GTO-15$0.00 / 1000 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 41
- AWG Size: 14
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
GTO-15 Neon Sign Wire Specifications
- Conductor: Stranded, bare (uncoated) annealed copper conforming to ASTM B-3 and UL Standard 814
- Insulation: Black TPE
- Temperature Rating: 105°C
- Voltage Rating: 15kV
- Used between high voltage terminals or sign transformers and signs. Also used for oil burner ignition cable.
- When an organization utilizes these signs, it will be easy for them to use them in a proper manner. The application of GTO wire will make it possible for any organization to apply these signs in the best manner possible. These signs are very simple and are easy to work with. The use of this sign will ensure that there will be no problems with its working. These signs are sold in rolls of three meters each. These signs can be obtained from Allied Wire and Cable’s vast inventory of power cables and portable cord options.
- There are many businesses that utilize these signs and they are gaining popularity among them. All they require is a bit of maintenance to make sure that they continue to work properly. GTO wire is very versatile and very attractive. It comes in different colors and styles. There are many other advantages that these signs offer. They have become extremely popular as well as an integral part of many businesses and institutions today.