What is RG403 Coax Cable?
RG403 Coax Cable is a military grade coaxial cable distributed by Allied Wire & Cable. This cable is composed of a silver covered copper conductor with a solid PTFE insulation and a FEP jacket. FEP stands for fluorinated ethylene propylene, which is good for fire and heat resistance. Additionally, our RG403 coax cable has solid protection due to its dual silver covered copper shields within its inside. This product is able to operate within temperatures ranging from -55°C and +200°C. This allows the cable to be useful in many situations. With its military-grade approvals, as specified through MIL-C-17, RG403 coax cable has a maximum operating voltage of 1,000 volts. This coaxial cable will be helpful in many situations in which you need reliable, durable wire. You can buy your RG403 Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG 403$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.004
RG403 Cable Applications:
- These Coaxial Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG403 Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Shielding: 2 Silver Covered Copper Shields
- Jacket: Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) Type IX per MIL-C-17 & Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) Interlayer
RG403 Cable Ratings and Approvals:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +200°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,000
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/131-RG403
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17