What is RG401 Coax Cable?
RG401 Coax Cable is a wire that is a part of Allied Wire & Cable's catalog of direct burial coax cables. Due to its great components, including a silver covered copper conductor and a PTFE insulation, this cable is also often used for high frequency uses. Even with just a bare copper shielding system and no jacket, this wire has great signal loss protection and physical durability. With a peak voltage of 3,000 volts and a temperature range from -55°C to +90°C, RG401 is incredibly useful. This cabling solution is military approved through MIL-C-17 specifications. Get your RG401 Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG 401$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG401 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- This type of coax cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG401 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Shielding: Bare Copper Tube
- Shielding Coverage: Overall Shield
- Jacket: None
RG401 Coaxial Cable Ratings and Approvals:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +90°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 3,000
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/129-RG401