LMR Lite 240 Cable
The LMR Lite 240 cable is a flexible, low-loss cable designed to be lightweight. It features a bare copper inner conductor and an aluminum tape outer conductor, which enables the tightest bend radius of any cable of similar size and performance. It also has a foam PE dielectric, a lightweight aluminum braid, and a black PE jacket. The LMR Lite 240 is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use and is UV resistant.
Times MicrowaveLMR-LW240$0.00 / 1000 FT
- Application: Outdoor
- Approx LBS/MFT: 26.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
LMR Lite 240 Coax Cable Specifications
LMR Lite 240 Construction:
- Inner Conductor: Solid Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Foam Polyethylene (FPE)
- Outer Conductor: Aluminum Tape
- Outer Braid: Aluminum
- Jacket: Black Polyethylene (PE)
LMR Lite 240 Ratings:
- Installation: -40°C to 85°C
- Storage: -70°C to 85°C
- Operating: -40°C to 85°C
- Voltage Rating: 1500 volts
- RF Shielding: 50 dB greater than typical single shielded coax (40 dB) - multi-ply bonded foil outer conductor rated conservatively at 90 dB
LMR Lite 240 Applications:
- LMR Lite 240 coax cables can be used in jumper assemblies in wireless communications systems.
- Short antenna feeder runs (ex. WLL, GPS, LMR, Mobile Antennas)
- LMR Lite 240 low loss coaxial cables are suitable for use in any application that requires easily-routed, low-loss RF cable (ex. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas).