The 55A0113 Tyco Raychem Spec 55 wire is a highly durable wire designed to be used in aircraft and military applications where abrasion is a concern. This wire is constructed of nickel-coated copper conductors and cross-linked ETFE insulation. This wire also has a maximum temperature of +200°C and a voltage rating of 600V.
- Approx LBS/MFT: 19.7
- AWG Size: 12
- Cond. Material: Nickel-Plated Copper
55A0113 Tyco Raychem Spec 55 (M22759/45) Specifications
55A0113 Spec 55 Construction:
- Conductor: Nickel Coated Copper
- Insulation: Radiation-crosslinked, modified ETFE
- Wall Thickness: 0.152 mm (0.006 in.)
- Wall Construction: Single-wall
55A0113 Raychem Spec 55 Ratings:
- Min Temperature: - 65°C
- Max Temperature: 200°C
- Voltage: 600 Volts
55A0113 Raychem Spec 55 is classified as light weight and directly crosses with M22759/45 Mil-Spec Wire.