Who is Harbour Industries?
Harbour Industries is a company that specializes in high-performance wire and cable, commonly used in the military and the aerospace industries.
Is Allied Wire and Cable an Authorized Distributor of Harbour cable products?
Yes! An Authorized Distributor is a stocking distributor designated by Harbour Industries as one of the approved outlets for their products. AWC can provide you with low, competitive pricing on Harbour Industries products.
What products do Harbour Industries manufacture?
Harbour Industries manufactures four general types of wire and cable:
- Mil-Spec and Commercial Wire and Cable
- Coaxial Cable
- Industrial Cable
- Aerospace Data Cable, including Data Master® Cables
Which Harbour Industries products does Allied Wire and Cable stock?
Allied Wire and Cable carries a variety of Harbour cable products:
- In-Flight Entertainment Cables – Data Master® Cables
- Mil-Spec Cables
- Industrial Cables
- Coaxial Cables
- Low Loss Coaxial Cables and Specialty Coax
What kinds of specialty coaxial cables are manufactured by Harbour Industries?
They manufacture the following specialty coaxial cables, distributed by Allied:
- Low Loss Coaxial Cable (LL Cable) - Solid Conductor
- Low Loss Coaxial Cable (LL Cable) - Stranded Conductor
- Strip Braid Coaxial Cable (SB Cable)
- Spiral Strip Coaxial Cable (SS Cable)
- Spiral Flex Coaxial Cable (SFL Cable)
What are some of the benefits of using specialty coax from Harbour Industries instead of standard coaxial cables?
These cables use special materials and constructions to provide benefits like improved shielding effectiveness, smaller size, lighter weight, and/or lower attenuation when compared to similar standard MIL-C-17 coax cables. For more information, visit the Harbour Industries Specialty Coax section of our catalog.
What if I can't find a Harbour Industries product in the AWC catalog?
Call one of our experienced sales reps at 800-828-9473. They can help you find any product you need or offer you a quote.
To learn more about Harbour Industries, visit their website.